Here it is, so far. As Caitlin pointed out, it often involves food.
1. Eating out at one of the many little restaurants in our neighbourhood. We can usually get a pretty decent meal for not too much money. Ethiopian, Vietnamese, Middle Eastern, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc. I always feel guilty when we eat out because it's more expensive than eating at home, but sometimes all I want is jambalaya from Butler's Pantry and there is no telling me that I can't have it (although I haven't had that one in quite a while. Hmm).
2. Drinking. Obviously.
3. As badly as I feel about spending money on something of low quality that I will only wear two or three times, sometimes you can't beat a fast-fashion indulgence.
4. Daydreaming about summer. This actually makes me feel much worse because it seems so far away and because I'm not sure if my trips to the lake or trips to New York and Chicago will happen. I do like thinking about the lake, and floral swimsuits.
5. Impromptu dance parties. Sequins. Trying to draw out the extroverted side of my personality.
6. Thinking about hosting a Valentine's-ish party at my place. Possibly heart-shaped holographic glasses will be involved.
7. The mere idea of re-watching Wild Style is an effective mood lifter for me.
What's on your list?
(Photo via gingerlillytea)