I picked up the new Plaid magazine and it’s so good, filled with super beautiful editorials like this one. Local heroes!
1. There’s a new issue of Plant Journal out! I got the first issue at a pop-up shop so it would be cool if I could find it locally again.
2. Oh hey, adorable See by Chloé sandals that have already gone on sale.
3. Sad that So Much to Tell You is no more, but happy that Natalie has a new blog. That little list of things she loves on the side? Delightful.
4. The pleated skirt in my last post was from the thrift store, and I wear it so much that I might need to think about a backup (it will always be #1 in my heart). This one from ASOS is pretty similar (I love the peachy coral colour), although it seems to be out of stock, which it wasn't this morning. Never mind...
5. I always love Katie’s posts, especially when she writes about beauty products. I can't stop thinking about that NARS pink blush. It makes me think of that excellent feature on blush in The Gentlewoman a while ago, which I think about all the time; even if the images were in black & white I can just see that model wearing Gaiety. What a beautiful shade! Maybe not for my colouring, but so pleasant to look at.
7. This fake spring weather makes me wish I could get away with wearing a cape instead of a heavy coat, but we’re not quite there. This beauty is one worth daydreaming about, I think (no need to remind me that I already own a few capes while I am daydreaming).
8. A hair style to attempt on my own.
9. I loved these photos of Chelsea’s apartment on Luxirare! I remember reading about the I Love You Pink paint, so it was amazing to see it. Plus, I admit it: I LOVE Kylie Minogue. What?
10. Cat lady special! Anja turned me on to the best Instagram account in the universe: if you use it, look up the user wa_sabi. Ugh! So adorable.