Spring is in the air. Spring is always in the air in my head/heart.
1. Magdalena Frackowiak’s beautiful face. The hunt for peach/coral lipstick begins. Clarins Joli Rouge in Melon, maybe?
2. That Blouse record will definitely always represent late winter 2012 to me. I love these pictures of the band’s singer, Charlie Hilton.
3. Cool cassette, Caitlin.
4. Lisa Eldridge posted her “brow shrine” from one of the London Fashion Week shows which made me think of Brooke (the shrine does say “Think Brooke”)—I love this image of her.
5. Love this drawing from Ashley’s journal.
6. Also love (I have so much love!) seeing the Cursive Design Shield necklace in Foam magazine.
I adore Jacinta’s photography and especially adore this lookbook that she shot for her friend’s jewelry line, Two Hills. She does that peachy/creamy/milky thing so well.
7. Okay, so of course I can only have these Étoile Isabel Marant sneakers in my dreams, but as someone who grew up in the 1980s and who did NOT appreciate her double-tongue Paula Abdul for Reebok hi-tops nearly enough at the time (how I wish I still had that pair of peach-accented hi-top perfection), these fill me with nostalgia in the best way possible and ooooohhhh I love them.
8. I know this Dusen Dusen lookbook is everywhere, but it’s so good it’s worth repeating.
9. Natasha Nicole illustrated some of the contents of my over-stuffed bag (I am so gauche, you guys: here is proof) and the little cheeks she put on the kitten face (the cover of my Jetoy journal) make me melt. So sweet. I also love the little peony detail she added to the bottom of my portrait! I wouldn’t mind a peony bunch under my face at all times, really.
10. Wolcott : Takemoto has a pretty amazing fall collection. Nothing like a good blouse. Nothing!
11. Alyson posted about Maison Scotch, and now hiiiiii all I want to do is go hang out in France or Spain or Italy (not too picky) while wearing a chambray shirt and the best sunglasses ever.
12. Again, another collection that has been posted everywhere, but that’s because it’s incredible. Jil Sander fall 2012, I want you in my closet.