1. & 2. The change in season always makes me think about new shoes (although, frankly, I think about new shoes all the time). Lately I have been admiring these F-Troupe mesh sandals, as well as these Aldo Rise heels by Preen. Both so cute.
3. As some of you may know, I am currently having two tattoos that I got when I was 18 removed via laser. It is such a disgusting, time-consuming (it will have taken almost a year of treatments for them to fully fade) process that while I have no problems with tattoos on other people, I’m pretty sure I will never get a tattoo again. Caitlin Shearer just released a line of temporary tattoos, which is so great! No more blown out edges, that’s for sure.
4. The Blonde Woman: an ongoing comic by Aidan Koch. I love her illustration style.
5. I sent this Chloé ad, in all its pleat-y, trapeze-y glory, to the designer who is making my wedding dress. Currently obsessed with my dress having some kind of cape attached to it.
6. Speaking of wedding things, I keep looking at Twigs and Honey’s newest collection because it is just so pretty.
Since we had many requests asking if we could sell the Not Forkchops tote, and since we couldn’t, we decided instead to modify it and turn it into a print. It’s available here, if you’re interested.