(I took so many of the items here from the Adeline Adeline website because, wow, what a beautiful bicycle shop it is.)
1., 2., & 3.: Helmets! I threw in that picture of Jane Birkin in the middle for a little “cute girl in a helmet” inspiration (it exists!). Of course, that’s a scooter helmet that she’s wearing, but it’s a similar idea. Speaking of scooter helmets, the Ruby helmet on the left is so pretty—if only bicycle helmets could look like that (who wants to buy a helmet factory with me? Kickstarter? Anyone?). The helmet here is the Ruby Pavillion St Exupéry and it costs quite a pretty penny! The one I use is the Bern on the right. It’s the Watts model, and I have it in gloss white. As far as bike helmets go, it’s cute, and no one is looking at me anyway. If they do look at me, I doubt they’re thinking about what a dork I am, or caring in the slightest really. I used to hate wearing a helmet but it’s really not a big deal, even when I have to pull out my high ponytail or whatever.
4. Faux bike short leggings by Norwegian Wood.
5. Wet & Wendy mini cape, via tifamade.
6. Crane Karen Spring Strike Bell in brass. I had to get a new bell because the one I had had a long lever that caught in the brake cables of my new bike. I went for small and adorable (I got mine at Bikes on Wheels).
7. Who needs a handbag indeed, Hanneli.
8. Brooks saddles are so nice! They can make any bike look so much more fancy.
9. And then a trouser strap to go with your new saddle.
10. This Collina Strada bag is one of the prettiest bike bags I have ever seen, and I love that it doesn’t scream “bike bag!”